The corrosive glove is similar in appearance to the scientist glove, except it is covered with an unknown, highly corrosive green chemical that inflicts acid damage on a Critical Hit. In addition to the damage caused by the initial attack, the acid will continue to drain HP for a few seconds afterwards. Unlike a poison, which only affects living things, the acid will harm both organic and robotic enemies.
This weapon qualifies as an improved holdout weapon.
V.A.T.S. Special Attacks
|- Type of attack||- Skill required|
|- Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per action point||- Additional effects|
|Stomp||50||84||20||4.2||Only on knocked down enemies|
|Cross||75||46.2||20||2.31||2.5x damage to limbs|
- Note: Unarmed weapons do double normal damage in V.A.T.S.
The corrosive glove can successfully strike about 745 times from full condition before breaking.
- Scientist glove - the common variant found throughout the Big MT.
- Sterilizer glove - a semi-unique red version of this glove. It is found just behind a barrier in the Y-17 medical facility and on Super-Ego.
- Dr. Mobius' glove - a unique variant found in the Forbidden Zone, on a table in the same room as Dr. Mobius.
- Dr. Klein's glove - a unique variant found in Higgs Village, in House #101.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
|Dr. Klein's glove||34||46.4||-5 EW/30s|
|Dr. Mobius' glove||28||38.2||-5 EW/30s|
- Note: Unarmed damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
- Under a desk to your right when you walk in the Z-43 innovative toxins plant.
- Dropped by Dionaea Muscipula, a unique spore plant, located across the cellular tower bridge northeast of the Signal Hills transmitter.
- Taking the one in the Toxins plant will cause two Y-17 trauma override harnesses to appear in the main room
- It is one of the rarest non-unique weapons, with a total of two being obtainable.