|For overview of similarly named individuals, see Corpse.|
Corpses are bodies of people in Appalachia.
Various people lived in Appalachia following the Great War, before the region's population was exterminated in the wake of the Scorched Plague. These generic corpses represent a vast range of people and how they died, from hospital patients, pastors, and survivalists.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is deceased.|
- Twenty in Harpers Ferry.
- Several at Orwell Orchards.
- Six at the Red Rocket Mega Stop.
- Six patient corpses at Morgantown Airport.
- Two at Crevasse Dam.
- Two east of Greg's Mine Supply.
- One unique pastor corpse in the northern part of Clarksburg.
- One at the Sunday Brothers' cabin, the body of Jesus Sunday.
- One at Highland Marsh.
- One northeast of Seneca Gang camp.
- One at the overgrown sundew grove.
- One east of The Bounty.
- One in the dry Summersville Lake, west of the Kill Box.
There are over 31 variants of generic NPCs simply named "corpse," though they are almost all based on a few character templates.
Corpses appear in Fallout 76.