|For an overview of corn, see Corn.|
Corn and maize are consumable items, grown across the former United States. The plant grows into a tall, leafy stalk, producing ears of corn that can be harvested and used as food or broken down into components such as vegetable starch.
An uncooked ear of corn harvested from a wild corn stalk. It can be consumed raw to satisfy a small amount of hunger with a medium dose of radiation and chance for disease or can be cooked for additional benefits.
- One can be collected every hour from a C.A.M.P. or workshop for every corn stalk planted.
- Harvested from wild corn plants.
- Approximately 70 at Silva homestead, in the field behind the house.
- 38 west of the Pumpkin House, in the field north of fissure site Sigma.
- 16 at Sunday Brothers' cabin, in the garden.
- 15 in the garden behind the General's Steakhouse.
- 12 at Cobbleton farm.
- Northwest corner of Morgantown Airport, in the garden.
- Aaronholt homestead, southern field.
- Ammo dump, in the garden.
- On the south side of The Wayward.