Quick walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Meet with the Watoga Chief of Police.
- Clear out the radiant location of whatever enemies are there: Blood Eagles, mirelurks, super mutants, Scorched, etc.
- Quest complete.
Detailed walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Upon entering the Watoga Emergency Services building and going upstairs via the elevator, speak to the Mr. Gutsy acting as the Watoga police chief, and he will request that the player characters travel to a radiant location in the Cranberry Bog to take out the squatters at that location. The enemies can range from super mutants, to Scorched, to feral ghouls. As of Wastelanders, this can include Blood Eagles as well. Once the enemies have been dealt with, the chief will call the player characters to thank them for their assistance and to stop by his office in the future in case he needs their help again, completing the quest.
Quest stages[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
When the quest targets are killed by another player character or through a nuclear strike, this will successfully finish the quest as long as the quest is active at the time.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- PC Sometimes no enemies will spawn at the indicated location, meaning this quest cannot be completed for the day.[verified]
- PC Sometimes the quest will not finish after all quest targets at the indicated location have been killed, rendering the quest impossible to complete for the day.[verified]
- PC When the quest location is Sunrise Field, the mirelurk queen can be stuck underneath the terrain of the pond, making it impossible to finish the quest. This can also happen to quest targets at Crimson Prospect.[verification overdue]
- PC Sometimes the quest will auto-complete without the player character visiting the quest location. Enemies or other player characters may kill the quest targets, completing the quest.[verified]