Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
“Let's move out!”
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Restoring Hope: Cooper will help the player attack Camp Nelson from the north or east side along with up to four troopers or rangers.
- He will only appear during Restoring Hope when the Courier needs to take back Nelson.
- The size of his attack force depends on the morale of the NCR troopers in Camp Forlorn Hope. One can increase morale by finishing the quests Tags of Our Fallen, An Ear to the Ground, Medical Mystery, and by healing all the wounded troopers in the Camp Forlorn Hope medical center.
- "I've heard of you, glad to have you on our side."
- "Let's move out!"
- "Our main target is the Legion leader at Nelson. Intel has the commander as one Dead Sea. I've uploaded his last known location to your Pip-Boy."
Sergeant Cooper appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.