Cook-Cook is a psychotic pyromaniac, expert “cook” and high-ranking member of the Fiends. He is responsible for preparing meals and serves as a local leader for the gang under Motor-Runner, living in the South Vegas Ruins in 2281.
A minor-leader of the Fiends, Cook-Cook is also known for raping captives, including NCR 1st Recon Sniper Corporal Betsy, who still bears the psychological trauma of his attacks, and Pretty Sarah, who was raped, tortured and burned. Additionally, Cook-Cook dabbles in the slave trade; this is notably exuded by Saint James. Once after buying two young girls, a teenage boy and an adult woman, he forced the women to watch as he set the boy on fire.
Cook-Cook gained his nickname not only because he uses fire based weapons, but also because he is an exceptional cook.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in quests.|
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Metal armor and raider arclight helmet||Incinerator and flamer||Mentats||Cook-Cook's head or Cook-Cook's mangled head|
- Killing Cook-Cook's pet brahmin, Queenie, causes Cook-Cook to frenzy, attacking his fellow fiends. Often they will kill Cook-Cook before he manages to kill them.
- After killing Cook-Cook and speaking to Marco in Westside, talking to Pretty Sarah about his death will result in her giving the Courier 300 caps and three Med-X.
- Talking to Betsy about his death will result in her giving the Courier 380 NCR dollars.
- He is one of the few named characters that are affected by the Sneering Imperialist perk.
- He is one of only five named characters in the base game to have "Very Evil" Karma, the others being Duke, Mortimer, Philippe and Vulpes Inculta.
- Cook-Cook has an unused unique dialogue tree in the G.E.C.K., in which the player character can ask him about himself, his cooking, Violet and Driver Nephi, Queenie, and the NCR.
- If Cook-Cook is killed before receiving Three-Card Bounty and his head is not taken, he will not respawn, and the quest can not be completed.
- Upon giving his head, Major Dhatri claims Cook-Cook has a terrible body odor and wonders how he was even allowed to cook food for the Fiends.
|The following is based on Fallout: New Vegas cut content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- "NCR? Bunch of soft little bitches, they've got no stomach for life in the wasteland. Got some choice strange, though, I'll give 'em that. Heh heh... yeah. I'll give 'em *that* all right."
- "Who am I? I'm the scariest mother fucker you ever gunna meet. I'm Cook-Cook bitch, better not forget it."
|End of information based on Fallout: New Vegas cut content.|
Cook-Cook appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- ↑ Dermot's ledger “Did not like dealing with this cook cook. Didn't know if hed pay us or burn us. I guess what they do with them once they got them is up to them isnt my business but he didn't even wait for us to turn the corner before he was torching the boy and making the womenfolk watch. Lets hope to deal with Nephi next time.”