The construction site is a location in Big MT in 2281. It has many construction drones along with the unique construction drone foreman patrolling the main area along with some securitron Mk5s at the entrance.
The area has a group of trucks and bulldozers grouped up around a big concrete slab and further in there are more bulldozers around a couple of craters and red crystals. In the center, there is a big red crane. Going south from the center of the construction site, there is a truck with wooden crates strewn about, and a footlocker in the bed of the truck and a footlocker on one of the concrete slabs next to a skeleton. The construction drone foreman roams around this area with the other construction drones. There is a pallet that contains nine wooden crates on top of it.
- A valence radii-accentuator - Can be found at the very top of the crane arm, sitting on a wooden crate.
- The Sink Upgrade: Water Production holotape - At the west side of the construction site, near the front end loader.
- Sometimes, a sentry bot may wander into the site.
- A crazed Mister Handy may also appear, along with the other robots.
- It is possible to jump onto the X-17 meteorological stations roof from this location. However, doing so will initiate Y-17 trauma override harnesses to spawn on the roof as if the elevator was taken, but only if the player character approaches the elevator.
|The following is based on the Wild Wasteland trait and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- With the Wild Wasteland trait, there is a set of seven intact garden gnomes set up around the red crystals to look like they were once mining that area. Each has a pickaxe and a lantern at its feet. In the center of the group is a grave.
|End of information based on the Wild Wasteland trait.|
Behind the scenesEdit
The seven gnomes during the Wild Wasteland event seen "mining" the red crystals references the story Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.