| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Connor may refer to:
- Connor (Fallout 4), a smuggler before the Great War, mentioned in Fallout 4.
- Connor (Nuka-World), a raider gang leader, mentioned in the Fallout 4 add-on Nuka-World.
- T. O'Connor, the Human Resources director of the Nuka-Cola Corporation, mentioned in the Fallout 4 add-on Nuka-World.
- Connor (Creation Club), a raider in the Fallout 4 Creation Club content "Anti-Material Rifle."
- Mike O'Connor, sheriff and mayor of New Canaan in Van Buren, the canceled Fallout 3 by Black Isle Studios.
- Sheriff O'Connor's place, the residence of Sheriff Mike O'Connor and his family in Van Buren.
- Real-life people:
- Connor Bryant, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as an additional quality assurance tester on Fallout 4.
- Connor Cunningham, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as a contract quality assurance tester on Fallout 76.
- Connor McCampbell, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as a world artist on Fallout 76.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.