- This item is used in the construction of the Rock-It Launcher, and can also be used as ammunition for it.
- rockets and their variants. They can be used to craft
- My Kind of Town: Three fission batteries and four conductors can be used to reprogram Primm Slim to become Primm's new sherriff.
- Not Worth a Hill of Corn and Beans: Two conductors, along with many other supplies, are needed to repair a food processor in Fallout: New Vegas.
Main article: Fallout 3 component locations
- Conductors are located throughout the Capital Wasteland, The Pitt, Point Lookout and Adams Air Force Base.
- 9 on shelves and counters in the Franklin Metro utility west section.
- 7 in Pinkerton's office in the Rivet City bow.
- 6 in Hubris Comics' utility tunnels.
- 6 in the Mechanist's Forge in the robot repair center.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- You can find 30 conductors in the basement of the REPCONN test site, between two to three on the shelves and crates of the makeshift fortifications leading up to the facility, and 7 in the facility proper.
- Conductors are also found inside many toolboxes.
- Ten can be found in Vault 11's living quarters.
- Four conductors are in the Gomorrah suites.
- Four in Camp Forlorn Hope command center.
- 3 can be found in the shack at Southern Nevada Wind Farm.
- 3 inside Harper's shack.
- One can found inside Bruce Isaac's room in Novac.
- Many merchants sell rockets, and you can disassemble them for the components.