Concrete scrap is a junk item in Fallout 76.
Scraps of grey concrete. It cannot be sold to vendors until it is bulked at a tinker's workbench.
- One concrete scrap on the first brown house to the left, next to the car being worked on.
- One concrete scrap on the front porch of Scott Shepherd's house.
- One concrete scrap on the front porch of the blue two story building across the street from Flatwoods Tavern.
- One garden gnome inside the shed at the Flatwoods' garden area.
- Concrete scrap can be harvested from concrete deposits which can be found at various workshops. A mineral extractor can be placed on top of a deposit to increase its yield.
- Concrete deposits can also be found in various other locations throughout Appalachia (see the Gallery for specific locations).
Concrete deposits are marked in maroon.