The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
Bag of concrete (1)
Concrete scrap (7)
Garden Gnome (1)
Concrete scrap (3)
Lead pipe (1)
Concrete scrap (1)
Lead scrap (1)
- Poseidon Energy Plant WV-06:
- Four bags on the southwest side: one next to the entrance into the power plant, two next to a pile of cinder blocks, and one around the corner next to the elevated railroad.
- Two bags on the north side, near the entrance into the power plant.
- Two bags on the NW catwalk up to the roof.
- Two bags at the north entrance, next to the cargo-truck.
- Two bags on the east side, up the catwalk next to the two cooling towers.
- One bag on the north catwalk next to the cooling tower.
- Grafton Steel
- Three bags in the northeast section closest to the parking lot. The bags are sitting on a wood bench next to the conveyor belt.
- Two bags on the first floor of the smelter area, on the elevated platform near the smelter.
- Two bags just outside of the smelter building, second floor. Exit the smelter via the room with a Power Armor station and turn right to look under the ramp.
- One bag on the second-level catwalk in the smelter area, near the supervisor's office.
- Morgantown trainyard:
- One bag in the skybridge between the warehouse and the main building.
- One bag on the first floor, west side of the rail.
- One bag on the basement floor, hiding behind three metal barrels.
- One concrete scrap on the first brown house to the left, next to the car being worked on.
- One concrete scrap on the front porch of Scott Shepherd's house.
- One concrete scrap on the front porch of the blue two story building across the street from Flatwoods Tavern.
- One garden gnome inside the shed at the Flatwoods' garden area.
- Five bags in a shed in Kanawha County Cemetery.
- Four bags scattered along the outer back wall of the Clancy Manor.
- Three bags along the side of the main garage in Lewis & Sons Farming Supply.
- Three bags within the Watoga Shopping Plaza trading post, on the far side of the wall on the lower shelf.
- Three bags on the bridge south of the New River Gorge Bridge; head up the slanting road where a car resides and toward the overturned semi with a pile of spilled toxic waste barrels. Look for a skeleton next to wooden crates around the area.
- Two bags inside one of the labs in Vault-Tec Agricultural Research Center.
- Two bags on the second floor of the metal barn at WV Lumber Co.
- Two bags outside of a barn southeast of Becker farm. One is along the wall of the barn, the other in the shed nearby.
- Two bags in a small shed across the street from Mama Dolce's Food Processing.
- Two bags in the small storage shed on the southeast side of Smith Farm.
- Two bags in the caged area of the Employee's office, next to the pool at Wavy Willard's Water Park.
- Two bags in the northwest corner of Poseidon power substation PX-03.
- Two garden gnomes guard the porch of the first house from the station at Sutton.
- Two garden gnomes guard the door to Cheese Haus at Helvetia.
- One bag outside of Site Charlie's main building.
- One bag at a butchering station at Darling sister's lab.
- One bag at the NE corner of Poseidon power substation PX-01.
- One bag at the north side of Wade Airport, inside a small storage unit next to the relay tower.
- One bag inside Cheese Haus at Helvetia.
- One bag next to a storage warehouse in the middle of Gorge junkyard.
- One garden gnome on a table outside of Sutton station.
- One garden gnome hidden between two garden plants on the backporch of the house across the street from Red Rocket and north of Morgantown High School.
- One garden gnome hiding in a bathroom stall on the southeast side of toxic dried lakebed, southwest of Graninger farm.
- One garden gnome looks out to the toxic dried lakebed from the north side, next to a red broken down house.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.