|The following is based on Creation Club content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Location[edit | edit source]
Transcript[edit | edit source]
- Distillation Methods
- Boil the Quantum for ten minutes, or until roughly a quarter of the water evaporates.
- Cola freezes at a lower temperature than water. Frozen ice at zero degrees can be distilled from the drink.
- Add salt, and shake the bottle
- Let the salt settle to the floor
- The water should sink below the Quantum, allowing you to scoop it out. Works with alcohol anyway.