|For an overview of combat shotgun models, see combat shotgun.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The City-Killer is a pretty powerful close-range weapon, outclassing pretty much every other small gun except the AK-112 loaded with JHP rounds. There are better options for destroying enemies at close range, but the combat shotgun's ammunition type is far more common and efficient compared to 5mm or flamer fuel.
In Fallout 2, the combat shotgun is largely overshadowed by the superior H&K CAWS, and later by the Pancor Jackhammer, especially considering the slavers near Vault City carry CAWS shotguns much earlier than merchants or other enemies start carrying City-Killers.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Fallout[edit | edit source]
- Two combat shotguns may be purchased from the Gun Runners in the easternmost part of Boneyard, past the deathclaws.
- Another combat shotgun may be purchased from Jake in the Old Town area of the Hub.
- Carried by one of the rough guards in Old Town.
- One found in a locker in The Glow.
Fallout 2[edit | edit source]
- Sold by Randal in Vault City, and Duppo in NCR town.
- Given to the Chosen One by Zaius after fixing the Broken Hills mine, if one did not ask for a reward.
- Carried by Big Jesus Mordino.
- Carried by one of Myron's guards.
- Found in a locker on the first level of the Navarro outpost's armory.
- Many can be found on the guards of Vault City.
- Held by some of the Frog Morton thugs in Redding.
- Carried by Steve in Broken Hills.
- Carried by the NCR gate guard.
Sounds[edit | edit source]