| ||For an overview of combat knife models in the Fallout series, see combat knife.|
A large combat knife with a clip-point blade. The knife uses a fast swing stabbing and slashing motion when used. The weapon can be modified with either a serrated blade to increase the damage, or a stealth blade to increase both the damage and the sneak attack damage, adding 0.6 to the Sole Survivor's existing stealth multiplier. The stealth blade modification also turns the blade black.
- Underneath the bed with the skeleton and mannequin lying on it in the Concord Speakeasy.
- In the Shamrock Taphouse, two are next to the head of a dead settler pinned to a wall, on the second floor. Another is on a pool table directly across from the settler.
- In the shack, underneath the highway near Outpost Zimonja.
- Found in the gift shop at Walden Pond, pinning a note to the wall.
- Found in Gladys' room in the Sandy Coves Convalescent Home.
- Bought with book return tokens at the book return terminal at Revere Beach station.
- One is stabbed into a table within the way station along the train tracks west of Hangman's Alley.
- In a small building occupied by super mutants just west of Goodneighbor, on the first floor on a counter near the dead mongrel.
- Multiple knives may be found in Kendall Hospital, after taking the elevator up to the sixth floor, one will be stabbed into a table in the room to the left of the machine gun turret. Two more will be on a small table in the nursery area further in. Another may be found in the arena area, after climbing some wooden stairs it will be on a table next to a lead pipe.
- On a grill in the back yard of a house overlooking Concord. Head east from the brahmin carcass with the bloodbugs.
- Fizztop Mountain. 14 in
- Cappy's Cafe. Six in
- Nuka-Cade. One in