|For an overview of combat knife models in the Fallout series, see combat knife.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
A large combat knife with a clip-point blade. The knife uses a fast swing stabbing and slashing motion when used. The weapon can be modified with either a serrated blade to increase the damage, or a stealth blade to increase both the damage and the sneak attack damage, adding 0.6 to the Sole Survivor's existing stealth multiplier. The stealth blade modification also turns the blade black.
Weapon modifications[edit | edit source]
Variants[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Underneath the bed with the skeleton and mannequin lying on it in the Concord Speakeasy.
- In the Shamrock Taphouse, two are next to the head of a dead settler pinned to a wall, on the second floor. Another is on a pool table directly across from the settler.
- In the shack, underneath the highway near Outpost Zimonja.
- Found in the gift shop at Walden Pond, pinning a note to the wall.
- Found in Gladys' room in the Sandy Coves Convalescent Home.
- Bought with book return tokens at the book return terminal at Revere Beach station.
- One is stabbed into a table within the way station along the train tracks west of Hangman's Alley.
- In a small building occupied by super mutants just west of Goodneighbor, on the first floor on a counter near the dead mongrel.
- Multiple knives may be found in Kendall Hospital, after taking the elevator up to the sixth floor, one will be stabbed into a table in the room to the left of the machine gun turret. Two more will be on a small table in the nursery area further in. Another may be found in the arena area, after climbing some wooden stairs it will be on a table next to a lead pipe.
- On a grill in the back yard of a house overlooking Concord. Head east from the brahmin carcass with the bloodbugs.
- Fizztop Mountain. 14 in
- Cappy's Cafe. Six in
- Nuka-Cade. One in