A sniper in the Lyons' Pride, Colvin is friendly and warm to everyone; he has priest-like tendencies. To him, combat is like worship, and he treats his rifle as a holy object and his targets as the unfortunate victims of his God's wrath. He says a prayer for the soul of each mutant he kills. He is extremely experienced and completely unflappable: all according to God's will. He can be found guarding Galaxy News Radio from super mutants.
Colvin is a member of the Lyons' Pride, which he considers his family.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Following in His Footsteps: Colvin is among the members of the Lyons' Pride who attack the super mutants at Galaxy News Radio. After one completes the quest, he returns to the Citadel.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Lyons' Pride power armor
|Laser rifle||Brotherhood of Steel holotag|
- Aside from his initial appearance outside GNR, he appears in no subsequent quests or side quests, even those involving other Pride members.
- Of all the Lyons' Pride members, Colvin is the nicest to the player character upon first meeting them.
- After initiating combat, he will say "Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death," which is Psalm 23:4 in the Bible.
- "All clear, Sentinel. Five Mutants released from their torment. The rest are keeping their heads down"
- "My Brothers may be gruff, but they will lay down their lives for you."
- "This looks like the main force. Many tormented souls will meet the Maker today. I will pray for forgiveness."
Knight Captain Colvin appears only in Fallout 3.