Background[edit | edit source]
Colter is the leader or "overboss" of the three raider groups in Nuka-World in 2287. Porter Gage selected and guided Colter to lead the three factions to the theme park due to him being the toughest raider around. However, after taking control of the park, Colter became lazy and did not live up to his responsibilities as originally planned. The other raiders grew tired of Colter's rule and began to plot against him to have him replaced as overboss.
Overboss Colter spends his time killing victims in the rigged final stage of the Gauntlet, where he uses his custom electrically-powered overboss power armor to easily murder those who reach the arena. When the Sole Survivor arrives at the final stage, Gage and the other raider bosses launch their plan to kill Colter using the Thirst Zapper.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in quests.|
Other interactions[edit | edit source]
- Colter will have additional dialogue if the Sole Survivor has a companion with them or is wearing a vault suit, power armor, or the Silver Shroud costume.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Overboss power armor
|Nuka-Cola Quantum||Overboss' key
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Colter's speaks with a blend of various English accents.
- He was incorrectly referred to as "Ryker" in earlier versions of the Fallout Shelter Game Show Gauntlet quest. This has been fixed in later versions.[verified]
- It is possible to defeat Overboss Colter without using the Thirst Zapper but instead with critical damage through V.A.T.S or Overdrive. However, doing so does not prompt any special dialogues regarding the player character's method from any NPC later on.
- If the player character possesses any disarm ability and uses it against Colter, his combat rifle will not appear to be disarmed to the floor but rather unequipped back into Colter's inventory. He will re-equip it after a few seconds of retaliating against the player character with his power fist.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]