An air raid siren at Morgantown Airport will sound, beginning the event. A recorded message from a Responder, asking all available Responders to clear out the landing area for an incoming cargobot with a supply drop. The landing area, located at the north end of the airport, will be marked.
The landing area will most likely be filled with the first wave of Scorched upon arrival. Upon defeating the 1st wave, player characters will have a short ~20 second "rest period" to prepare for the next wave. After five waves of Scorched are beaten, the cargobot will fly in and drop a U.S. government supply drop, and event rewards will be given.
- A non-hostile scorchbeast can often be found flying over this event area when the siren goes off.
- The number of Scorched in a wave is dependent on the amount and level of player characters involved in the event.
- As with all Events, this quest can be repeated and does have a time limit.
- Background information on this quest can be found in the terminal at the top of the air control tower at Morgantown Airport, detailing why this must be done.
- This event is triggered by proximity of players.