The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Cleanup (Issue: out of date)
To meet Nukapedia's quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by the article.
Activating the mortar will fire a flare and initialize the event. An air raid siren at Morgantown Airport will sound, beginning the event. A recorded message from a Responder, asking all available Responders to clear out the landing area for an incoming cargobot with a supply drop. The landing area, located at the north end of the airport, will be marked.
The landing area will most likely be filled with the first wave of Scorched upon arrival. Upon defeating the 1st wave, player characters will have a short ~20 second "rest period" to prepare for the next wave. After five waves of Scorched are beaten, the cargobot will fly in and drop a U.S. government supply drop, and event rewards will be given.
This article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
- Government aid drop
- Random supplies
- Weapon plans
- Chance of legendary armor piece or weapon
- A non-hostile scorchbeast can often be found flying over this event area when the siren goes off.
- The number of Scorched in a wave is dependent on the amount and level of player characters involved in the event.
- As with all Events, this quest can be repeated and does have a time limit.
- Background information on this quest can be found in the terminal at the top of the air control tower at Morgantown Airport, detailing why this must be done.
- This event is triggered by proximity of players.
- The event timer is paused when the cargo bot makes its approach.
- The siren sound effect will only play during the first wave of Scorched.[verified]
- The sound effect not play from any of the loudspeakers around the airfield.[verified]
- The cargo drop will never despawn.[verified]