Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
“Collect the holotapes and learn the story of Whitespring.”
- Springhill feedback - In the resort cabin behind the fire station. On a table in the first room on the left, from the front entrance of the cabin.
- Joyce's message - Next to the Candy Shoppe office terminal.
- Bridge club recording - On a table in an alcove near the ballroom on the second floor. Look for the shelf with the board games.
- Everything changes - On a table next to a bust on the second floor.
- The Whitespring staff meeting, 12.27.79 - In the locked general manager's office, on the table.
- One last toast - In a mezzanine dining area, just past the Summit Room.
- They're coming - On a table in the main dining area of golf club.
If a player is disconnected from the game for any reason while this quest is partially completed, either via the game freezing, crashing, or disconnecting of their own accord, all holotapes collected before they were disconnected are lost from their inventory and cannot be recovered as they don't respawn on connecting to a new server. The only option is to collect the remaining holotapes and finish the quest. The remaining holotapes can then either be discarded or kept.[verified]