The collapsed overpass tunnel entrance is the remains of a caved-in freeway tunnel that collapsed when the missiles around Hopeville detonated causing violent earthquakes. Many ruined cars hang from the highway above.
The interior is strewn with miscellaneous items, crates, and derelict vehicles. Proceeding through the tunnel ends in access to the High Road via the High Road entrance. A RALPHIE poster for the Feel Like a Kid Again challenge can be found in the back of an overturned trailer with two caravan crates on the left. It is found by the first corner after entering the tunnel from the entrance.
- Bravo Team mission orders holodisk - On the body of an NCR trooper at the opening of the box the deathclaw was killed in.
- Duck and Cover! - Located just before entering the High Road in a small camp to the south. It will be under the teddy bear in the open box. A generator and light are close to the location, and the light is visible from the entrance to the High Road.
- A growling sound effect may be heard, even if the area has been cleared out.
- There is the wreckage of a tugboat here, with no explanation as to why.
- Near the end of the tunnel, there are sandbag defenses, and a skeleton lying next to a ham radio. When the player character first approaches it, the tune "What shall we do with a drunken sailor?" can be heard.
- Upon entry at the first lantern, there is what appears to be an attempt to make a shotgun trap.
- The dead troopers are the only non-ghoulified/marked NCR members in the add-on.
- A single deathclaw with only 35 HP can be found inside the entrance. This deathclaw rarely attacks the Courier as it is scripted to be killed by tunnelers.