The Collapsed Overpass Tunnel is the remains of a caved in freeway tunnel that collapsed when the missiles around Hopeville detonated causing violent earthquakes. Many ruined cars hang from the highway above.
- Entrance: Collapsed overpass tunnel entrance
- Exit: High Road entrance (will be marked on map as this)
- A RALPHIE poster for the Feel Like a Kid Again challenge is in the back of a turned over trailer with two caravan crates on the left of the first corner after entering the tunnel from the entrance.
- Bravo Team mission orders holodisk on the body of an NCR trooper at the opening of the con-ex box the deathclaw was killed in.
- Duck and Cover! just before entering the High Road in a small camp to the south. It will be under the teddy bear in the open box. A generator and light is close to the location, and the light is visible from the entrance to the High Road.
- The player may trigger a growling sound effect, even if the area has been cleared out.
- There is the wreckage of a tugboat here, with no explanation as to why.
- Near the end of the tunnel, there are sandbag defenses, and a skeleton lying next to a ham radio. When the player first approaches it, the tune "What shall we do with a drunken sailor?" can be heard.
- Upon entry at the first lantern, there is what appears to be an attempt to make a shotgun trap.
- The dead troopers are the only non-ghoulified/marked NCR in Lonesome Road.
- A single deathclaw with only 35HP can be found inside the entrance. This deathclaw rarely attacks the Courier as it's scripted to be killed by tunnelers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.