Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Slocum's Joe Inc.'s name and corporate mascot, a donut with a cup of coffee, is featured on one side of this tin.
Coffee tin (1)
- Two can be found inside Monsignor Plaza, in the coffee shop.
- One can be found on a small table between some benches in Andrew station.
- One in Beacon Hill apartments.
- One inside Cambridge campus diner on the counter beside the coffeemaker.
- One on a board in the water at Chestnut Hillock Reservoir, near where Ashes is found.
- One on a board, under the bridge to Charlestown.
- One in the collapsed store, on the road from the Corvega assembly plant to College Square.
- One on a fridge in a collapsed houses east of Croup Manor, the second on the south side of the road.
- One on top of a desk in the first room to the left as you enter McDonough's Office in Diamond City
- One in the outside buildings attached to Fort Hagen.
- One laying on the floor inside your original house in The House of Tomorrow.
- One is located at the very end of the Old Gullet sinkhole. After you leave the cave it's down on the ground by the refrigerator.
- One on a board in the water near North End church.
- One on a board in the middle of the swamp next to Poseidon Energy
- One is located in the Railroad HQ in the room with P.A.M..
- One on the second floor of the South Boston Police Department on a shelf.
- One in a warehouse by the edge of the water, near Postal Square.
- One on a board near the base of the southern end of the bridge where the wreck of the USS Riptide is located.
- One in West Everett Estates, in the house to the right of Lance/Leon's.
- basement armory. Two can be found at the unmarked gas station above the
- One can be found in the Grandchester Mystery Mansion.
Clean coffee tin
- Two clean coffee tins can be found in the cafeteria of the Institute.
- One can be found in the office of the factory in South Boston.
- One can be found in an abandoned house just outside of Far Harbor.