This house in the city's upper stands is a large, open-concept, three-level residence. The living room and kitchen are on the first floor, the latter featuring a considerable number of pre-War appliances in various states of repair. Up the stairs to the second floor is a bedroom with a few containers and two mannequins, separated from the first floor by a picket fence and several lawn flamingos. Up the final set of stairs to the third floor is a second smaller, more sparse bedroom, also separated by a picket fence from the other two floors.
- The Codman residence key is needed to enter the house without lockpicking the Advanced-locked door.
- If the Sole Survivor enters the residence when Clarence is home, he will comment on how fearless the player character was to "waltz right into the stands." He then proceeds to give advice on "being your own person" without fear, and how similar calm and confident attitudes earned his family their fortune.
The Codman residence only appears in Fallout 4.
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide pp. 438: " Codman Residence
– FACTION: CHARACTER: CLARENCE CODMAN
– FACTION: CHARACTER: ANN CODMAN
– HEALTH OR CHEMS
Break in through the door (Advanced) to the home of the oldest family in Diamond City. The Codmans own the orchard."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)