Cobbleton farm is a long-abandoned hilltop farm that has weathered the wasteland in surprisingly good shape.
The house at Cobbleton farm is a ramshackle building made up of sheets of corrugated iron and mismatching wooden boards and planks. An off-road vehicle is parked at the bottom of a path that leads up the hill from the east. Southeast of the building is a barbecue grill next to a table with an umbrella and several chairs around it. Southwest of the building is a doghouse and swing set. Northwest of the building is a picnic table and many barrels stacked against the building’s wall. Outside the house at the northeastern corner is a weapons workbench. To the northeast of the building is a large field of vegetables. It contains twelve corn, five gourd blossoms, four mutfruit, three razorgrain, and seven tato plants. There is an archery range just beyond the farm.
The building itself is slightly raised off the ground and has two floors. The bottom floor has many shelves holding an assortment of junk and numerous cans (made of both tin and aluminum). Preserved food such as vegetarian ham and canned coffee can also be found on the shelves. There is a chemistry station against the southwest wall and a couch, bed, and fridge in the southern corner of the floor.
The second floor contains a tinker's workbench and two balconies. There is a brewing station on the southwestern balcony and a soil sensor on the northeastern balcony which overlooks the vegetable field. A sniper rifle is stored under the bed on this floor.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - On the roof with the four different-colored sheets attached to it, on the central peak.
- Potential magazine - At the middle of the interior northwest wall, to the right of the wooden stepson the tall tool cabinet.
- Potential weapon plan - On a lower shelf to the left of a chemistry station on the first floor of the shack building.
- Stealth Boy - On top of a bookshelf closest to the bed on the second floor of the shack building.
- Potential recipe - On the patio table on the west side of the house.
- Potential weapon mod - On a top shelf to the left of a chemistry station on the first floor of the shack building, on top of a wooden crate.
Cobbleton farm appears only in Fallout 76.
- ↑ Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide p. 354: "03. COBBLETON FARM
Nestled on a hilltop with little of the toxic debris that litters the majority of the valley, this small farmstead is still highly dangerous, thanks to the influx of foes. Aside from an outhouse and small vegetable garden, the majority of the scavenging (and fighting) takes place inside the main shack-like structure."
(Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Atlas of Appalachia)