Originally a facility for the US Coast Guard, this pier was built along the Charles River just southwest of Boston. Shortly before the Great War, the Coast Guard had intercepted a shipment of smuggled chems, which can be discovered and looted within the evidence room.
This location contains two buildings, the main facility and a small guard tower next to the river, along with a couple of nearby trailers that are still accessible, albeit locked and trapped, containing an armor workbench and a weapons workbench. In the river next to the guard tower is a sunken ship that can still be accessed and looted. A vertibird is crashed into a landing pad next to the main building.
Inside the main building, there are two floors and a basement. The basement includes the evidence lockup and a single cell. The evidence lockup contains quite a bit of ammo and Buffout as well as two locked safes. Another locked safe is upstairs in the office area on the first floor.
- The USCG holding cell key - Inside a crashed vertibird just north of the pier, in a footlocker behind the seat.
- The USCG lockup password - Inside the cabin of the sunken ship at the rear dock, in a footlocker on the floor to the left.
- Astoundingly Awesome Tales - Inside a cell in the Coast Guard lockup, on the toilet. The cell may be accessed by Expert-level lockpicking, utilizing the lockup terminal on a desk in the same room, or using the holding cell key.
- Eddie Winter holotape 9 - On top of an Advanced-locked safe on the first floor of the main building.
- A mini nuke - On the roof of the main building, behind a wooden crate next to a meat bag.
The holding cell features clean, vault-style beds.
The Coast Guard pier appears only in Fallout 4.
- Coast Guard Pier terminal entries; Evidence room terminal
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p.369-370: "[6.02] COAST GUARD PIER
The Coast Guard station along the Charles River had intercepted a shipment of smuggled chems. Now it is overrun by Super Mutants. The outside trailer (Advanced) allows access to an armor workbench and first aid. Another of Eddie Winter’s Holotapes is on top of the main floor safe (Advanced). The upstairs restroom (Novice) contains first aid. The downstairs cell (Expert) holds a magazine and can be more easily opened at the adjacent lockup terminal. The evidence room terminal (Expert) is a trickier hack, but the room itself houses a good amount of ammo and chems, as well as two more safes (Novice, Expert)."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)
- Coast Guard Pier terminal entries; Coast Guard lockup terminal, CASE 578-Tf: Doe Trafficking Logs