The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
- Talk to Kasumi
- Talk to Mr. Nakano
- (misc) Speak to Ellie
- (misc) Dig up the stash of supplies
The Sole Survivor will talk to Kasumi Nakano in Acadia and convince her to stay or go back home. When talking with Mr. Nakano, the Survivor will be rewarded, unless the player character says she is a synth.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- The supply stash includes one weapon with a legendary modifier, around 800 bottlecaps, ammunition, a few weapons, armor and aids.
- The contents of the stash are randomized upon digging it up.
- If the player informed the Institute about Acadia, the quest Forbidden Knowledge can start and the player will be able to reclaim the Synths. In the same vein, if the player informed the Brotherhood of Steel about Acadia, the quest Search and Destroy can be started and the player will have to destroy the Acadian Synths.
- The stash will be in a shack near the boathouse
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.