|Far Harbor side quest: Close to Home|
|Talk to Kasumi|
|Talk to Mr. Nakano|
|(misc) Speak to Ellie|
|(misc) Dig up the stash of supplies|
The Sole Survivor will talk to Kasumi Nakano in Acadia and convince her to stay or go back home. When talking with Mr. Nakano, the Survivor will be rewarded, unless the player refuses to take it, or if Acadia was destroyed (including Kasumi).
- The supply stash includes one weapon with a legendary modifier, around 800 bottlecaps, ammunition, a few weapons, armor and chems.
- The contents of the stash are randomized upon digging it up. Meaning, you can save before digging and reload the save if you want specific a weapon with a specific legendary modifier.
- If the player informed the Institute about Acadia, the quest Forbidden Knowledge can start and the player will be able to reclaim the synths. In the same vein, if the player informed the Brotherhood of Steel about Acadia, the quest Search and Destroy can be started and the player will have to destroy the Acadian synths.
- The stash is located in a shack near the boathouse.
- If her father is told that Kasumi is a synth, he will tell her to leave the home which she does, unless the player character convinces them to keep her. If followed, she will walk through the Commonwealth, eventually reaching Goodneighbor (via a route passing Parsons State Insane Asylum, The Slog, County crossing, Bunker Hill and Cabot House); being essential, she will survive any attacks on the way. Here she finishes her journey by entering The Third Rail where she takes a seat close to the bar. Her only response is to say that the Sole Survivor has done enough already and to leave her alone.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.