| ||For an overview of clipboards, see Clipboard.|
A wooden board with a metal spring clip for holding paper down. Its pre-War use was to provide a flat surface for writing. The battered clipboard is a significantly weathered version of the clipboard.
(Battered) clipboard (1)
- Thirty-three in Fort Hagen.
- Thirty-one in General Atomics factory.
- Twenty-nine in Federal surveillance center K-21B.
- Sixteen in Cambridge Police Station.
- Thirteen in Cambridge Polymer Labs.
- Forty in Greenetech Genetics
- Thirty-two in Vault 81:
- Twenty-six in the main vault.
- Six in secret Vault 81.
- Twenty-three in Med-Tek Research.
- Twenty-one in Vault 75.
- Twenty in Vault 95.
- RobCo sales & service center. Twenty can be found in the
- Nineteen in Mass Fusion building.
- Eighteen in the Institute
- Sixteen on the concourse.
- Two in the FEV lab.
- Eighteen in Vault 81:
- Seventeen in secret Vault 81.
- One in the entrance.
- Fifteen in Trinity Tower.
- Fifteen on board the Yangtze.
- Fourteen in HalluciGen, Inc.
- Fourteen in Mass Bay Medical Center.
- The Vault-Tec rep carries one.