Formerly a ten-year veteran of the Commonwealth Minutemen under Colonel Hollis, Clint once served the militia faithfully, believing the faction to hold the strength to bring order from chaos. As soon as he believed the Minutemen had lost such strength, Clint became disillusioned with their ideals, and gradually betrayed them by discontinuing actions of protecting settlements and citizens of the Commonwealth.
Lieutenant Clint is later one of the local Gunner leaders at Quincy ruins. In return for leaving and betraying the Minutemen in what became the Quincy Massacre, he was given the rank of lieutenant with the Gunners. A handful of settlers and Minutemen led by Preston Garvey managed to escape so he sent a detachment of Gunners in pursuit. He ordered Ezra Hollis to be captured alive and he killed him personally to gain his new troops' trust.
Clint leads the Gunners stationed at Quincy, alongside Baker and Tessa. His weapon of choice is his custom automatic laser rifle, Good Intentions. He believes that the Minutemen no longer have the strength to survive.
Interactions with the player character
|This character has no special interactions.|
T-51 arms and legs
Automatic laser pistol
- Clint wears an almost complete set of T-51 armor, minus the helmet and torso, whereas his armor's torso is actually a T-60 torso. The missing T-51 torso is most likely in Tessa's possession.
- Companions such as Nick Valentine, Piper, Cait, Hancock and Curie will like it when the Sole Survivor kills Clint in Quincy. Because of Clint's betrayal of the Minutemen and the people of Quincy, Preston Garvey will love it when Clint is killed.
- Clint will initially be inside the upper shack of the overpass, outside of his power armor, until he is alerted.
- According to the tattoo on his forehead, Clint's blood type is A-positive.
- Using Clint's power armor, before or after killing him, is considered stealing. Care should be taken if entering or leaving this power armor at a settlement or around NPCs. Also, as a container, it is permanently marked as owned, and removing items (armor components and fusion cores) from this owned container will increment the Stolen Items stat count. This could also potentially trigger reactions from NPCs.
Clint appears only in Fallout 4.