Clements is a believer in everyone being equal. This includes their religion. If anyone needs a house of worship, the All Faiths Chapel is open to everyone, though he cannot guarantee that he will know how to guide someone in their worship.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Wedding Day - He will perform the marriage of Miss Edna and Mister Zwicky should the Sole Survivor convince Miss Edna of the importance of love. Pastor Clements can later be heard saying that he thinks the marriage of a man and a robot is strange, but he doesn't think God would mind.
- In Sheep's Clothing - Asks the Sole Survivor to help save Danny Sullivan.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
- During the wedding, the Pastor will say "by the power invested in me..." which is incorrect (should be "by the power vested in me"), but may be by design to show the breakdown of civilization and subsequent loss of standards and traditions.
- Examination of Clements' skin indicates that he may suffer from Generalized Vitiligo, a condition that causes the loss of pigmentation in patches of skin across the body.
- If Pastor Clements is killed, the members of his congregation will comment saying "This isn't a chapel anymore." If Nick Valentine or Piper is present, the members will attack the Sole Survivor.
Pastor Clements appears only in Fallout 4.