The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Clem arrives at the vault eager and happy to help with anything that needs doing. He mentions his mother often and isn't willing to blame her for anything. He is also liable to blame himself for certain experiments "going wrong" until being reassured he did them just fine.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
* Only if assigned to eye device is he a doctor.
(* only if given to him)
- Curie, Piper Wright and Codsworth dislike the Sole Survivor calling Clem an idiot during A Model Citizen, while Cait, MacCready, Strong and X6-88 like it.
- Curie and Deacon will like it when the player character says "I like him" to Clem when doing his interview during A Model Citizen.
- Once Lady Luck is completed, Clem can be directed to another settlement.
- Clem is not very intelligent and will sometimes state "Oops! More fertilizer! Too soon?" while walking around the vault.
- Clem is not labeled "essential" and can die during attacks.
Playstation 4 When given a vault jumpsuit to wear, he may not equip it.[verified]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.