This perk has three ranks with increasing cost in Luck. To equip this perk card, one must be at least level 46. At max rank, negative effects of mutations will be reduced by 75%.
|1||The negative effects of your mutations are reduced by 25%.||00391F0E|
|2||The negative effects of your mutations are reduced by 50%.||00391F11|
|3||The negative effects of your mutations are reduced by 75%.||00391F12|
This perk requires 1 SPECIAL point to equip.
|1||The negative effects of your mutations are reduced by 75%.||00479B29|
- In adventure mode, each rank reduces the negative effect of Mutations.
- Besides perks that have group effects, perks can be selected to be shared among team members. Each player can only choose one perk to be shared at a time, and the selected perk can be changed at any time during gameplay. However, the player must have a Charisma point level that is at least three times the rank of the perk card that is to be shared, regardless of what SPECIAL attribute the shared perk card belongs to. Shared perk cards will not stack effects if duplicates are equipped or shared.
- With this perk at max rank, the Egg Head mutation's downsides will show as "STR >-1 END >-1" in the Pip-Boy, as 75% of 3 is not an integer. The player's actual Strength and Endurance will be unaffected; however, stats derived from them such as carry weight, action points, and health will be slightly reduced.
- patch 126.96.36.199, the perk appeared to have a visual bug on the effects page of the Pip-Boy, where it wouldn't show any reduction to the Empath and Herd Mentality negative effects while it would for the other mutations. The aforementioned patch corrected the interaction between the Empath, Class Freak and Strange in Numbers perk. [verified]
- A similar issue still occurs, where upon first joining a server while having the perk equipped from a previous session, the Pip-Boy effects page will show no reduction to the negative effects of any mutation. Once again it is purely visual, and unequipping then reequipping the perk fixes the issue. [verified]
- patch 188.8.131.52, Class Freak would not suppress the negative effects of the Grounded mutation. Prior to
- Speed Demon mutation.[verification overdue] The perk does not suppress the downside of the