Background[edit | edit source]
Layout[edit | edit source]
This is a shooting range adjacent to the town of Clarksburg. There are three parts of the range, the first of which is the range office, which has a terminal and safe. This building also contains the shooting range attendant. The second building is a small employee area and storage room with two ammo crates on the counter and a weapons workbench in the northwest corner. The final part is the range itself, with an ammunition vending machine and some scattered loot.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Potential weapon mod plan - Inside the attendant's building, underneath a circular metal table.
- Three potential weapon mods:
- Inside the attendant's building, underneath a circular metal table.
- Inside the attendant's building, on a metal shelf, on the middle row, to the left.
- Inside the employee building, below two ammo boxes on the counter.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Clarksburg Shooting Club appears only in Fallout 76.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Sign outside the building, "Clarksburg Shooting Range"
- Clarksburg Shooting Club terminal entries; Clarksburg shooting range terminal
- Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide p.361 "16. CLARKSBURG SHOOTING CLUB
The eastern side of Clarksburg is mostly taken up by a shooting club on the shore of the lakebed. Check the roadside hut for the attendant, and check the range structure for ammo, a weapon, and a station. The target range can be tested, too."
(Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Atlas of Appalachia)