The town of Clarksburg has many buildings along its central street, including a supermarket/pharmacy, a post office, a church, an ice cream parlor with a cooking station on the roof, a gun store with a weapons workbench and armory that can be unlocked via a level 2 terminal, a hardware store with an armor workbench, and a couple of decimated houses on the outskirts of town. The Clarksburg Shooting Club can also be found here.
- Raider power armor - Located on the fourth floor of the brick building on the east end of town. Accessed via the fire escape by taking the stairs behind the gun shop to the roof.
- Fusion core - In the basement of the warehouse on the western end of town, inside the fusion generator.
- Confidential safety data - Note, in the mailbox of the post office building, during Cold Case.
- Chelsea's diary page - Note, in a house on the eastern side of town.
- Mary's diary page - Note, in a backpack inside a semi-submerged trailer on the northwestern edge of town.
- Chainsaw - Can spawn on a shelf inside the hardware store at the top balcony.
- Random weapon mod - Inside the gun shop on the second floor, on a desk.
- Random armor plan - On the roof of the repair store, inside the room with a trunk, on a metal shelf.
- Random recipe - On the second floor of the pharmacy building, on a kitchen counter to the right of a box. Accessed by the stairs at the rear of the building.
Clarksburg appears only in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenesEdit
Clarksburg is based upon the real world town of Clarksburg, West Virginia.