Hidden within the forests on the edge of the Toxic Valley, Clancy Manor was adapted by the raiders as a stronghold after the Great War. Though abandoned in 2102, by 2103 it became a haven for the resurgent Cult of the Mothman.
Clancy Manor is a large two-story manor house which has been fortified post-War. The furniture throughout the house is either covered by dust cloths or in a state of disrepair. The first floor contains a large combined dining and living area which connects to a kitchen. There are several teddy bears in this room, including a bubblegum bear and Quantum bear, in the boxes. Before Wastelanders, they were set up as if they were filming a cooking show, but have since been moved against the wall.
The second floor can be accessed via a set of stairs inside the house or a makeshift ramp outside. There is a tinker's workbench in a room on the second floor, as well as a shelf containing tools and assorted junk. Stairs lead up to the roof on the outside of this floor. In addition to crafting, behind the manor's rear porch is a chemistry station.
With Wastelanders, the Manor has undergone dramatic transformation, as the cultists turned it into a fortified strongpoint, decorated with trees, bushes, and bone of all sizes. Mothman egg clutches are spread throughout the main house, while outposts surrounding the manor are used by cult sentries.
- Cultist - Redemption - Holotape, in the upstairs bedrooms, on the western side.
- Chapter 7 - Holotape, on a shelf in the kitchen.
- Rodney's poem - Note, on a barrel in the corner of the second floor.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - On the roof of the manor, on a wood board between one of the sets of two dorm windows.
- Potential magazine - On the west side of the upper living area, in the room where part of the walls are makeshift wood, by the locked safe (1) on the narrow shelf of the low cabinet.
- Two potential recipes:
- On the kitchen counter, to the left of the sink.
- On a counter in the kitchen.
Clancy Manor appears only in Fallout 76.
- Before Wastelanders
- ↑ Atlas of Appalachia p. 354: "02. CLANCY MANOR
A historic home was once commandeered by Raiders and is now home to even less desirable residents. Aside from the Teddy cooking show in the kitchen, check the Tinker's Workbench upstairs for some excellent junk. Then inspect the roof."
(Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide)