The Civil War era suit is an outfit modeled off of suits that were popular during the American Civil War in the 1860s. It consists of a gray three piece suit, white shirt, black bow tie and black leather calf length boots, with a matching top hat that can usually be found near the suit.
Civil War era top hat (1)
- Inside the museum at the Philippi Battlefield Cemetery:
- On the front counter next to a Civil War era top hat
- Another on the second floor in the middle display case along the eastern wall, as well as a Civil War era top hat to the left, inside another display case.
- There is a top hat inside a wooden shack northwest of Helvetia, on the ground, near a portable grill. Another top hat may be found on the ground, on a mattress.
- A hat can be found in the shack at the northern end of Helvetia, in a display case. Another case holds the suit.
- One can be found at Prickett's Fort, in a display case with a tomahawk in it.
- South of the Lewisburg station is a row of train cars. Go into the one with its doors open on both sides. There will be two skeletons in each others' clutches in the back of the train car. In the hands of one skeleton, one will find a Civil War era top hat, and at the feet of another, a Civil War era dress.