The Civil War era suit is an outfit modeled off of suits that were popular during the American Civil War in the 1860s. It consists of a gray three piece suit, white shirt, black bow tie and black leather calf length boots
Civil War era top hat (1)
- Inside a building at the Philippi Battlefield Cemetery, on a counter next to a Civil War era top hat and another on the first floor in a display box (with the suit).
- There is one inside a wooden shack northwest of Helvetia.
- A hat can be found in the shack at the northern end of Helvetia, in a display case. Another case holds the suit.
- One can be found at Prickett's Fort, in a display case with a tomahawk in it.
- South of the Lewisburg Station is a row of train cars. Go into the one with its doors open on both sides. There will be two skeletons in each others' clutches in the back of the train car. In the hands of one skeleton, one will find a Civil War era top hat, and at the feet of another, a Civil War era dress.