Cito was the son of Marcos and Imelda, two scavengers who were killed by super mutants when he was still young. His father was killed quickly but his mother escaped long enough to write a note asking the reader to look after her son, before she succumbed to her injuries. He wandered for a time, before coming to the Safari Adventure park at Nuka-World, and was then raised by the ghoulrillas there.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Safari Adventure: Cito wishes to, with the Sole Survivor's aid, rid the park of the gatorclaws running loose throughout the place. He and his family will present one final obstacle before the park can be "liberated," however. The Sole Survivor can either tell him to leave, kill him or pass a Speech check to claim Safari Adventure.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- If The Pack is assigned to Safari Adventure, Cito will mention that the colorful clothing of The Pack makes him laugh.
- If The Operators are assigned to Safari Adventure, Cito will explain that an Operator tried to teach him to use a terminal, but he got confused and broke it out of anger. He will also mention that he likes their shiny equipment.
- If The Disciples are assigned to Safari Adventure, he will say he thinks they are scary.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Wildman rags||Board (level 1)
Sledgehammer (level 18)
Super sledge (level 24)
Dr. McDermot journal 91W
Behind the scenesEdit
- Everything about Cito, from having been raised by apes to the way he talks and dresses, is a clear parallel to Tarzan.
- The Spanish "-ito" is a common diminutive which can be used as an term of affection between parent and child. This suggests that his birth name is likely Marcos with Marcosito ("little Marcos") being a childhood nickname used by his mother.
- Xbox One Upon meeting him and choosing not to attack via interaction, Cito will become essential and turn hostile if he is attacked by the player character. [verified]
- [platforms tag needed] Cito will attack the player character's companion during quest. [verification overdue]