Doc Church was born in 2223. As the town's overworked and underappreciated doctor, he can be cranky and bitter, but he's always professional. Before Doc came to the town a few years ago, Megaton was without a doctor for a very long time. Before he settled, Doc stayed alive by trading his services to raiders and slavers. Now 54, he refuses to talk about his youth. Manya Vargas states that he used to live in Rivet City before he came to Megaton. However, Church could have been lying to cover up his dark past.
Doc Church can be found at the Megaton clinic at any given time during the day.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character is a doctor.||
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: 200-300|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- The Replicated Man: Doc Church is in possession of a Replicated Man holotape.
- Leo's Drug Habit: The player can use Speech to convince him of the PC's trustworthiness, or Medicine to convince him that the Lone Wanderer can help, to find out about Leo Stahl's addiction.
- Doc Church is a very light sleeper, and will wake up if you come into his room, even if you are sneaking.
- Doc Church usually carries around 25 stimpaks, this makes him one of the highest stimpak providers.
- "You'd best have cancer because from the looks of you, you're breaking rule number one right now."
- "Less'n you're on death's door, I'm busy."
- "This won't hurt a bit. Nah, just kidding. It will probably hurt a lot. Hold still."
Doc Church appears only in Fallout 3.