| ||For other characters named Chuck, see Chuck.|
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
Chuck decided to make some money after a malfunctioning robot came to town and its parts were scavenged by the citizens. While he didn't have a part himself, he managed to "create" one and even sell it to the Warrior. This "robot part" was in fact composed of different objects, including toaster, wires and a sexual toy.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
After Burner gum
Ring pulls x223
- "Whoa there, stranger. I bet you're looking for some of that devilish contraption. Well, just your luck you found me! I was able to retrieve the part that flew out of its chest when it blew up. I need some cash to buy some medicine for my sick mother. You want to work something out?"
- "Heh, heh. Yeah, I sold you my robot piece. So what? I have a strict no return policy, dickhead! What are you going to do? You gonna shoot me in public? You're not that stupid are ya? Plus I got my boys with me. You want to buy a Vault next? Go skull-fuck yourself, jar-head!"
- "Watches, robot pieces, silverware here!"
- "Excuse me, but I think I see someone I know."
- "Sucker born every minute!"
Chuck appears only in Fallout Tactics.