Playing up to her father usually results in a verbal ear-bashing or worse, so Christine has recently become more and more introverted. She's not happy in Vault 101 and wonders what life is like away from the concrete walls and fluorescent buzzing lights.[Non-canon 1][clarification needed]
On August 3, 2274, before the achievement test, if the player character speaks with her, Christine will ask why they are speaking to her. After completing the test, Christine turns it in. Edwin Brotch, the teacher, informs this student that she will be working in the maintenance department with Stanley Armstrong and that he would be certainly pleased. She is infuriated and says that she will tell her father about the result, having an expectation that he will change her job assignment. Interacting with her after the G.O.A.T. sometimes makes her blurt that Mr. Brotch is a "big fat liar."
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character drops an ear upon death (Contract Killer).|
- Trouble on the Homefront: Christine has sided with Amata's "rebels." She reveals that in the chaos of the radroach attack and the escape from the vault, her mother and her little sister, Monica died in a fire, despite her best efforts to save them. She does not blame the Lone Wanderer for their deaths, but her father does, and she warns about the elder Kendall's desire for revenge against their father.
- In the vault's classroom, the chalkboard says "Christine Kendall puts out!"
- If one is a male character, at the Lone Wanderer's 10th birthday party when Amata wants to guess what she got for them, the player character can say, "A date with Christine Kendall?" Amata will reply to this with disgust.
- In Trouble on the Homefront, Christine says, "You wouldn't want to know what my dad said he'd do to your father" even if her dad is dead.
- While Christine doesn't appear during the birthday party in Growing Up Fast, her unused 9-year old model exists in the G.E.C.K.
- "What?! That's impossible! I'm telling Father! He won't let you get away with this!"
- "Mom and little Monica got caught in the fires. I tried to get them out, I really did, but it was just too hot. I know it wasn't your fault, but my dad doesn't think as highly of you. You wouldn't want to hear what he said he'd do to your dad, either."
- "Terrible! I can't believe I have to share a dorm with old lady Palmer. How creepy is that?"
Christine Kendall appears only in Fallout 3.