|For an overview of this item, see Chinese officer's sword.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
A People's Liberation Army officer's dress sword. It has a straight, double-edged blade and an ornately decorated handguard and pommel.
Weapon modifications[edit | edit source]
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Blade of Bastet - Created by the Order of Mysteries based on the Mistress of Mystery's comic book weapon of the same name, a version can be made by Vault Dwellers during Forging a Legend.
- Grant's saber - Originally belonging to Ulysses S. Grant, it can be found at The Whitespring Resort's presidential cottage during Forging a Legend.
- Meteoritic sword - A possible reward for completing Lode Baring.
- Ancient blade - A cut variant of the sword.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Three can be found in the Fujiniya Intelligence Base under the Mama Dolce's Food Processing plant:
- On a shelf in the righthand room upon entering.
- One in a small armory in the room with the silo control console behind a maglocked door.
- One in the main armory on a wooden shelf behind a maglocked door.
- Can be sold by Grahm.
- One can be found in the Treehouse village on a shelf.
- One can be found southeast of Berkeley Springs West on the second floor of a barn held by a teddy bear.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.