The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Better image needed (issue: FO4 image. Checking required)
The article, infobox or file image has quality issues that need to be rectified. Please help Fallout Wiki by editing or replacing it with a better version.
| ||For this item in other games, see Chinese officer's sword.|
The Chinese officer's sword is, as the name implies, a People's Liberation Army officer's dress sword. It has a straight, double-edged blade and an ornately decorated handguard and pommel.
- Blade of Bastet - Created by the Order of Mysteries based on the Mistress of Mystery's comic book weapon of the same name, a version can be made by residents during Forging a Legend.
- Grant's saber - Originally belonging to Ulysses S. Grant, it can be found at The Whitespring Resort's presidential cottage during Forging a Legend.
- Meteoritic sword - A possible reward for completing Lode Baring.
- Three can be found in the Fujiniya Intelligence Base under the Mama Dolce's Food Processing plant:
- On a shelf in the righthand room upon entering.
- One in a small armory in the room with the silo control console behind a maglocked door.
- One in the main armory on a wooden shelf behind a maglocked door.
- Can be sold by Grahm.
- One can be found in the Treehouse village on a shelf.
- One can be found southeast of Berkeley Springs West on the second floor of a barn held by a teddy bear.