The Children of Atom shrine is a fairly small building. It has many references to the Children of Atom with the worshiping candles spread throughout. There is a small sealed off room which can be accessed via the terminal with the password on the side of the lockers. Inside there is a totem that is needed for the quest Visions in the Fog.
- The Sacred Elements - On the shelf across from the metal doors.
- Shrine password - Written on the side of the locker next to the table of elements.
- Note from Atom's shrine - Behind a terminal locked section inside the shrine.
- Mother icon - On the table behind the locked metal door.
- Stealth Boy - On the floor behind the table the Mother icon is on.
- Scrawled note - On the road to the northwest of the shrine, during Visions in the Fog.
- The map marker for this location, along with the password and Sacred Elements note will not appear until after drinking from Atom's spring during the quest, Visions in the Fog.
- The atomic number for Molybdenum is actually 42, and 99 is Einsteinium, so reading by the atomic number it says "Esther."