|For general information about children, see Child.|
For the faction calling members "children", see Children of the Cathedral.
Interactions with the player character
|This character has no special interactions.|
- They can be talked to and asked about their parents, who are "around here somewhere." They will ask people carrying a weapon if they intend to kill someone.
- Killing any one of these grants the title of Childkiller.
Tell me about
|Deathclaw||Wah! Nightmare monster!|
|Raiders, Khans||Big meanies!|
|Junktown||I da know.|
|Water, Vault||Ask daddy.|
|Merchants||Funny sea songs.|
|Shady Sands||I'm not tellin' ya.|
|The Hub||Big city.|
|Tandi||I'm not tellin'.|
|Aradesh||Nope, not gonna tell ya.|
|Seth||Mommy doesn't want me to talk about him.|
|Razlo||Daddy thinks he's funny.|
|Caravans||They have those stinkies that pull them.|
|Traders||Nice people. They give me candy.|
|Children||They don't like to play hide and seek.|
|Necropolis, Brotherhood, Boneyard||Scary place.|
|Towers||Mommy won't let us play there.|
|Town||Daddy keeps telling us to play there|
|Downtown, Heights||Big people area.|
- Billy - Guards Dan's brahmin at the Hub entrance.
- Flower child - Young member of the Children of the Cathedral.
- Jonny - Son of Balthas of Modoc.
- Melchior Jr. - Son of Melchior in Redding Downtown.
- Curtis - Son of Joshua and Amanda in the Vault City courtyard.
- Carlson's kid - Son of Frank Carlson in NCR town's Council Hall.
- Cody - Orphan standing in front of Cat's Paw on New Reno's Second Street.
- Little Bobby - Orphan child in the Den Residential.
- Stable boy - A child tending to a stable next to Modoc's Bed and Breakfast.
- Sandy - Child in Vault 13.
- These children have sprites for throwing, which means they are also capable of throwing grenades.
- In the Fallout 1 versions of the game released outside of the U.S. (including the GOG release), the children were removed to avoid controversy about child killing. However, the children can still be killed with explosives as only their sprites were removed.
These children appear in Fallout and Fallout 2.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.