Infobox incomplete (template)
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
|For a cross-game overview, see chicken.|
Some chickens survived the Great War sheltering in bunkers. In Appalachia, they have survived in a more natural fashion and are considerably more common. Less mutated than other creatures in the area, they are utilized for food.
Chickens are completely docile, fleeing as soon as combat breaks out in their vicinity.
A standard chicken traveling the Appalachian wasteland.
|Name (Form ID)||Abilities||Items|
- Foundation, in the chicken pen next to the garden. Approximately five can be found at
- Rollins labor camp. One dead chicken can be found in the outdoor kitchen of
- Two chickens will appear inside a chicken coop, if built in a C.A.M.P. or a workshop. They will produce raw fertilizer, but cannot otherwise be interacted with.
- One chicken will spawn as part of a random encounter, chasing a terrified wastelander, who will ask for anyone nearby to kill it. Afterward, they will express their gratitude, calling the chicken a "monster."
Alongside other creatures
- North of moonshiner's shack, at a campsite.
- The pond west of the isolated cabin.
- Southwest of Gauley Mine.
- Northwest of the overseer's camp, across the bridge.
- Northeast of Hunter's Ridge.
- South of Poseidon power substation PX-01.
- Northeast of Camp Adams.
- Southeast of Camp Adams lookout.
- East of Charleston Station.
- Top of the hill southeast of Cow Spots Creamery.
- Between Lakeside Cabins and Summersville, on the dry lakebed.
- Southwest of Burdette Manor.
- South of Hornwright summer villa.
- West of Morgantown Station.
- East of Hemlock Holes maintenance.
- West of Hemlock Holes.
- East of Woods Estate.
- East of abandoned mine shaft 6.
- The road east of Garrahan Mining Headquarters.
- North of Red Rocket filling station.
- Southeast of Lake Reynolds, on a construction site.
- Next to a house on the railroad tracks south of Sunnytop Station.
- East of Monongah power substation MZ-01.
- The road northeast of Monongah Mine.
- On route 63, east of Pleasant Valley Station.
- East of the Freak Show.
- East of scenic overlook.
- Outside of east entrance of Foundation.
- South of the monorail elevator.
- Bloody Pecker - Owned by the Blood Eagles at Dagger's Den.
- Bawk Bawk - Found in a cage at Uncanny Caverns
Chickens appear in Fallout 76.
- Hilltop farm ruins terminal entries; (Entry: Jim)
- "Subject C-04: Some chickens. They appear to be less mutated than other creatures we've come across. Looking at them is making me hungry. Maybe I'll spare this one from the incinerator. Pretty sure I saw some garlic and paprika in the supply room somewhere. I can't do another night of that pink shit again."
Enclave research facility terminal entries; Subject C-04
- Volunteer training program: Food