Cheyenne is an attack dog belonging to Sunny Smiles in Goodsprings, Nevada. Loyal to her owner, Sunny claims she can attack on command, but is requested to stay when you first enter the Prospector Saloon.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Back in the Saddle: Cheyenne helps her owner and the Courier kill a few geckos.
- By a Campfire on the Trail: Cheyenne accompanies Sunny while she teaches the Courier how to create items using a campfire.
- Ghost Town Gunfight: Cheyenne is part of the Goodspring militia and will fight the Powder Gangers.
- Run Goodsprings Run: If the Courier chooses to attack Goodsprings, Cheyenne will be one of those killed when the Courier assaults the town with Joe Cobb.
- It is possible for Cheyenne to die while fighting the geckos, and if this happens, Sunny's dialogue will change slightly to show her remorse. However, it has no major impact on the quest and Sunny will continue to train the Courier.
- Cheyenne may also die during Ghost Town Gunfight, but there is no impact on dialogue.
- Cheyenne will turn hostile if the player kills Sunny.
- Cheyenne will attack anyone who attacks the Courier if they are close enough together during the quest to kill the gecko, even if it is Goodsprings residents. It is possible for the Courier to make a Goodsprings settler hostile, then run to Sunny, start the quest, and have Cheyenne kill the attacker.
- If Sunny Smiles dies and Cheyenne does not, and the Courier gets far enough away, Cheyenne will sometimes return to Sunny's corpse and will not move.
- If Sunny Smiles dies, Cheyenne will also sometimes return to the Prospector Saloon, failing the quest.
Cheyenne appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- PC Cheyenne's eyes will sometimes appear outside of their sockets, floating vertically at the right side of her head. [verified]
- A fix is to type prid 10588e or simply click Cheyenne, disable then enable.