|For an overview of Nuka-Cola, see Nuka-Cola.|
For an overview of Nuka-Cherry, see Nuka-Cherry.
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and is not canon.|
Nuka-Cola entered the beverage market in 2044, with the invention of the soft drink by John-Caleb Bradberton after two years of experimentation. It contained 120% of the recommended daily allowance of sugar, and took the United States market by storm, and within a year could be purchased nationwide.
Cherry Nuka-Cola resembles the original Nuka-Cola bottle but the liquid inside is a bright red. Instead of having 17 fruity flavors this unpopular Nuka-Cola only has one. It has no effects, and unlike its regular counterpart does not have a risk of Nuka-Cola addiction.
- Held by Hillary Eastwood, the mayor of Quincy.
- Sold by Gloria, a prostitute in Great Bend.
- In a pot during the mission at Buena Vista.
- In a refrigerator along with two yellow Nuka-Colas in Peoria.
- World of Refreshment PA tour
- Sierra Petrovita: "When Nuka-Cola was invented by John-Caleb Bradberton in 2044, it quickly became the world's most popular soft drink. The wonder drink soon drew a dedicated following which prompted the Nuka-Cola Corporation to release many promotional items like these. By 2067, a Nuka-Cola machine such as this rare pristine model could be found on almost every street in America. Even in today's crazy world, Nuka-Cola is still the number one choice of refreshment among Armageddon's survivors."
(Sierra Petrovita's dialogue)
- Fallout 4 loading screens: "Amateur chemist John-Caleb Bradberton discovered the formula for Nuka-Cola in 2044. Within a year, Nuka-Cola could be purchased across the entire United States."