Background[edit | edit source]
Cherry was born in the year 2250. A live-in playmate, Cherry neither loves Dukov nor likes him, as she often refers to him in a negative way. She mostly stays with him for the money and the modest protection he can give her. In exchange, she offers what she can. Dukov prefers that his "ladies" walk around in their underwear.
Cherry has fantasies about traveling to Rivet City but knows that it's too dangerous to travel alone and that she may not survive the trip without help.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head: Cherry will steal Dukov's special key if the Lone Wanderer agrees to take her to Rivet City. Upon arrival, there will be a Karma boost and Cherry will subsequently wander around Rivet City. If she isn't brought to Rivet City within five in-game days, she will return to Dukov on her own.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
- * Only after escorting her to Rivet City.
- ** Only after initiating combat.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike most other temporary companions, Cherry almost invariably flees from enemies rather than defending herself, even if outfitted with high-end armor and weapons. Combined with her low health and limited skills, this makes escorting Cherry a particularly tedious task if one is unable to fast travel.
- By default, Cherry carries a switchblade. She will use it occasionally if an enemy gets too close to her.
- After three days in Rivet City, Cherry will no longer wear sexy sleepwear. Instead she will change into a wasteland settler outfit.
- Cherry may be found wandering the wasteland outside Rivet City after escorting her there. In this instance it is highly likely she will be killed if she is not found dead in the first place.
- Cherry's hairstyle is unable to be used by the player character and is unique to her, seen on no one else in the game.
- Since there is no script adding her to the Rivet City faction, neither the residents nor the guards will react to the player character killing her.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I have my hands in his pants all the time. He probably won't even notice it's * gone."
- "Of course. Why else would I stay with the old fart? You don't think I actually love that bastard, do you?"
- "Hi, sweetie. I'm Cherry. What can I do for you?"
- "Hi, sugar. I'm Cherry. Do yourself a favor. Watch yourself with Dukov. He's all hands."
- "Ooh! Dukey, is that a rocket in your pocket, or are you just glad to feel me?"
- "Yeah yeah, you're my hero. Don't let it get to your head. Seriously though, thank you for getting me away from Dukov."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Cherry appears only in Fallout 3.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 If Dukov is killed while she is following the player as a companion, once brought to Rivet City she will thank you for saving her and then turn hostile. [verified]