|For the male player character equivalent perk, see Confirmed Bachelor.|
“In combat, you do +10% damage against female opponents. Outside of combat, you'll sometimes have access to unique dialogue options when dealing with the same sex.”— Fallout: New Vegas game files
This perk gives females an additional +10% damage bonus on other female targets and more dialogue options with certain female characters.
Unique dialogue options
- Joana can be slept with for free in Gomorrah.
- Cass's comments on not liking "soft men" can be replied to, claiming that they are "rarely a problem." Cass will respond by nervously saying that when she is drunk, she does not care who she shares a bed with.
- Sweetie will hand over the key to Saint James' room for free during The Coyotes.
- Corporal Betsy can be flirted with by a Courier with 7 or higher Charisma.
- The Omerta receptionist in Gomorrah can be convinced to talk about the Family in the quest How Little We Know.
- During the same quest, generic prostitutes can be convinced to talk about where the player can find Cachino, which will prompt him to come find them, after being informed they had been asking around.
- Christine can be calmed down more easily and asked about her past after recruiting her, also allows for romantic interactions during Mixed Signals.
- Dala, one of the think tanks, and also allows for the activation of Coming Out of Her Shell. Having this perk unlocks some unique dialogue options with
- Light Switch 01 and Light Switch 02 have unique dialogues and can eventually be seduced. The player will be rewarded a Programmer's Digest or Meeting People magazine, depending on which was flirted with respectively near the end of dialogue.
- Courier can flirt with their own brain during the Old World Blues quest. The
Behind the scenes