The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This article or its infobox is missing an image. Please help Nukapedia by uploading it.
Merge (reason: There appears to be a lot of similarities between the two)
There are two variants of the chemistry station; however, they both function identically. Constructing one yields 7 XP.
Chemistry station (1)
- Blood pack - 1 Antiseptic + 2 Tick blood
- Disease cure: 2x Bloodleaf, 1 boiled water, 2 firecap, 2 Snaptail reed
- Glowing bloodpack - 1 antiseptic, 1 blood pack, 1 glowing blood
- Healing salve - 1 bloodleaf, 1 boilef water, 1 soot flower
- Rad-x diluted (x2): purified water x2, rad-x
- Radaway diluted (x2): 2x purified water, 1x Radaway
- Stimpak diluted (x2): 2x purified water, 1x stimpak.
- Aluminum scrap: Acid x2 Aluminum ore x3.
- Black titanium scrap: 3 ore + 4 acid
- Copper scrap: 2 acid + 3 ore
- Gold scrap: 4 acid + 2 ore
- Lead scrap: 1 acid + 3 ore
- Nuclear waste: 5 Acid + 5 Uranium ore
- Raw fertilizer - fruit
- Raw fertilizer - meat
- Raw fertilizer- vegetable
- Silver scrap - 4x Acid + 3 Silver ore
- Steel scrap: 2 acid + 2 Iron ore
- Ultracite scrap - 5 Acid + 5 Ultracite ore
- Helvetia church.
- Flatwoods church behind Vendor bot Bob on the stage.
- At least four at Arktos Pharma, on the second level.
- One can be found inside a trailer in New Gad.
- One can be found at Sutton station.
- Two can be found at Hornwright Industrial headquarters.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.