The Chaste Acres Dairy Farm is the ruin of a small farm in the Capital Wasteland. It is located in the northeastern section of the map, southwest of the Republic of Dave. By 2277, it is taken over by a group of raiders.
The farm includes a grain silo that can be entered. Inside, there are miscellaneous items, as well as a ladder leading to the sniper position above. Inside the barn on the east side, on the second floor of the establishment, there is a corpse on the bed.
The raiders at Chaste Acres Dairy Farm are usually under attack by random roaming creatures when one arrives. These creatures may include groups of robots, yao guai, giant radscorpions, albino radscorpions (if Broken Steel is installed) or even deathclaws. Once the area is cleared, subsequent visits will usually turn up a couple more raiders fighting a new set of random hostiles.
- Pugilism Illustrated located in the old grain silo.
- Grognak the Barbarian on the second floor of the barn, lying next to a bed.
- Straight west of the farm is a Nuka-Cola delivery truck, containing at least five Nuka-Cola Quantums. There is a note about this truck in Old Olney.
- Just to the north, next to the Nuka-Cola truck (near the bushes) is a mailbox with a copy of Guns and Bullets inside. One can see the mailbox from the back of the truck.
- To the south-southwest of the farm, in a bathtub next to the irradiated outhouse, there is a bottle of Nuka-Cola Quantum.
- There are quite a few cars around the farm, making it possible to set off a chain reaction that could kill a few hostiles.
- A 'Type A' random encounter spawns at the Red Rocket station to the west.
- A 'Type B' random encounter spawns on the road at the intersection north of the Red Rocket and patrols northeast to the destroyed house located north of the farm.
- It is possible that if one's companion enters the silo, they may stay there until the Lone Wanderer fast travels.
Chaste Acres Dairy Farm appears only in Fallout 3.