The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Chase is one of the Secret Service agents located in Vault 79, now a ghoul. He survived Shorty's mutiny years prior and was in the vault reactor area when it began to malfunction. Though the others he was with died (like Grills and Shiny) or turned into feral ghouls (like Bubba and Mac), he alone managed to survive with his sanity intact and eventually stabilized the reactor. However, Chase refuses to finish fixing the reactor because he is afraid he could turn feral if he attempts to. He is a tinkerer or inventor of sorts, as he had attempted to make an automated vacuum cleaner (later made into a scrap heap upon eating Derek Garrison's shoes), and later made a crib and toys for Maggie Stern before she was born.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Secrets Revealed: Digger has been trapped in the reactor area of the vault since the malfunction. When Derek Garrison opens the reactor door, Digger explains what must be done to fix the reactor. After venting the radiation, Digger returns to his former colleagues and his fate must be decided - he can be killed or spared by talking with Derek Garrison.
- ↑ Chase Terrier: "Bubba, Mac, and a bunch of others all became ghouls, but crazy and bloodthirsty. They attacked Grills and Shiny and the ones that didn't turn. Tore them to pieces before they even knew what was happening."
- ↑ Vault 76 resident: "We're here to help. AC opened the door for us."
Chase Terrier: "Thank god. I thought I was going to die here. I'm Agent Chase with the Secret Service. Digger to my friends. I was on the reactor team when it malfunctioned. A lot of them ended up looking like me, except their minds are melted too. The ones that didn't change are all dead now. I was able to stabilize the reactor, but it won't come online with the radiation levels this high."
- ↑ Vault 76 resident: "Why haven't you already vented the reactor chamber?"
Chase Terrier: "The radiation made all of them into feral ghouls. If I take any more, it might happen to me too."
- ↑ Reginald Stone's journal
- ↑ Chase Terrier's journal