The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The Charleston trainyard is located southeast of the Poseidon Energy Plant WV-06 and is located on the edge of Charleston. There is a wooden control tower next to the railway tracks west of the yard's main building. The trainyard is full of rusted out New Appalachian Railroad rail cars.
The main building contains a large loading bay and a few smaller employee areas that are located along an upper catwalk which runs around the edge of the building. There is a lunch room and several lockers found here. The catwalk also allows access to the "roof" of the building which doubles as a parking lot and connects to the main road. The main trainyard offices can be found on this level. One of the offices contains a locked floor safe (Picklock 1) and a locked terminal (Hacker 1) which controls the safe. The other office contains two desks with a letter of resignation on one of them. There is also a Stealth Boy in this office.
- Bicycle - This note can be found in an upstairs office, on a desk next to a terminal.
- Letter of resignation - Note, in the upstairs office with the filing cabinets, on the desk immediately in front of the door.
- Random Vault-Tec bobblehead - To the left of the letter of resignation on the same desk.
- Stealth Boy - In the office with the letter of resignation, on a desk in the opposite corner.
- My dearest Nancy - Note, found on top of a small shipping crate suspended in the northeast corner of the warehouse.
- Random weapon mod - On (or below) a table next to the weapons workbench in the lower area.
- Random armor mod - On a table next to the armor workbench in the lower area.
- Random magazine - In an open locker in the catwalk areas of the lower area, near a terminal.
- Charleston train luggage key - On top of the left side of some shelves with a drawer in the office hallways upstairs. Opens steamer trunk on cart in the middle of the warehouse floor, between two flatbed trains with shipping containers on them.
The Charleston trainyard appears only in Fallout 76.