The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
In post-War Appalachia in 2102, Charleston sits on the boundary between The Forest and Ash Heap. On Christmas Day of 2082, in an event called "The Christmas Flood," the Summersville Dam just east of the city was destroyed after a mini nuke was detonated on it by the Cutthroats and the waters of Summersville Lake were unleashed. The flooding left Charleston devastated, its streets choked by mud and debris, and some buildings were even dislodged from their foundations. Super mutants and the Scorched roam the ruins, along with the occasional Snallygaster or Grafton monster.
Prior to the Great War, Charleston was a hotbed of political dissent and saw countless protests for workers' rights.
As the capital city of the state of West Virginia, it is home to the Charleston Capitol Building. Other notable facilities and structures include Wade Airport, the Charleston Fire Department, Charleston trainyard, AVR Medical Center and the Hornwright Industrial headquarters.
- The house - A paper note that can be found in the building immediately after crossing the catwalk from the Charleston Herald building and dropping down into a hole in the floor in the next building. It will be on a mirrored dresser next to a bed.
- The view - A paper note that can be found on a table next to a couch after dropping down one level from the apartment with the house note.
- The shrink - A paper note found on the front desk of the psychiatrist's office, two buildings southeast of the Charleston Herald building. The Fire Breather's training course leads right through the room.
- The drop - A paper note found on the desk right before the training course drops down to street level. In the second building southeast from the Charleston Herald building on the highest floor.
- The doctors - A paper note found on a desk in the highest floor of the second building southeast of the Charleston Herald building along the Fire Breathers' training course. It will be on a small desk with a telephone and wall painting over it.
- The safe - A paper note found in an open safe inside of the destroyed red house after the Fire Breathers' training course descends to street level. The house is roughly east-southeast of the Hornwright Industrial headquarters.
- The owner - A paper note that can be found in a wooden house to the southeast of the Hornwright Industrial headquarters, in the dried out river.
- The End - A paper note that can be found inside of a coffin in the destroyed church in the middle of Charleston, next to some pastor's vestments.
- The coffee - A note that can be found next to the cash register in a Slocum's Joe to the east of the AVR Medical Center.
- Tattoo parlor - A paper note found inside of the destroyed remains of a tattoo parlor, southeast of the Charleston Herald building as the Fire Breathers' training route begins to head back north. The note will be sitting on a table between two lawn chairs.
- Charleston Herald - Bell article - Newspaper, found inside of the destroyed church in the middle of Charleston, in the back of the church on a table.
- Junk mail - In a mailbox during Recruitment Blues.
Charleston appears only in Fallout 76.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.